Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ghost Whisperer

Occasionally I succumb to some trashy tv - most of it American and usually stuff that's aimed at women and also pretty stupid and things don't get more trashier and more stupid than the Ghost Whisperer but I can't help watching it. What's the matter with me? Anyway the plot is this perfect newlywed played by Jennifer Love Hewitt who communicates with dead people as in the 'I see dead people' type of way. Usually they want our heroine to interject with the living. There is always this scene where they, the relatives, say something like 'get out of my house, how dare you come round here talking about our little Billy you creep' and then have to have their mind changed by some spooky occurrence. It is so cheesey, so unoriginal, and so corny I suppose it is kind of compulsive viewing.

No comments: