Saturday, May 06, 2006

Call of Duty Finest Hour

After enjoying Call of Duty 2 The Big Red One with its online play I thought I'd give its precursor a go. This was a good deal cruder - it came out in 2004 so it shows you what a year or two can mean in terms of game improvements. The good thing is there are some more maps to play with online and you can get to be Russian! Of course it's cheaper as its an old game and graphically its a bit challenged - a bit like Medal of Honor, but it doesn't really bother you too much though it does make you wonder what the next generation will be like. I haven't really bothered with the story part of the game yet - just got on with the online play. You'll be glad to know that I got to be the number 1 player in the first game I played online so it can't be that difficult. Review here
Teaser trailer for Call of Duty 3 - out this autumn

No comments: