Monday, June 04, 2007

Ferrets and trouser legs

Susan has insisted I post this apology to her on the subject of ferrets and trouser legs. I have long mocked her for her taping her flares in order to prevent incursions by ferrets - telling her that it was a myth that these lovable creatures dart up these confined spaces. Well it happened. They were straight drainpipe trousers too - one of the nursing female mothers, Barbarella. probably the last ferret you would want in yer kecks, especially while hormonal, dashed up there and sank her teeth into the flesh on the way up. She only got as far as the knee and then arched her back to take up the slack, making it difficult to remove her. So it isn't a myth and I'm sorry I mocked Susan's precautions. I am also sorry I didn't have a camcorder on me at the time too.