Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Don't Misbehave in the New Age mp3

I am sure you're all getting excited about coming to our do on the 23rd, so play this to get you in the mood. If you haven't got an invite email me and you can have one. I was reading a thing in the Sunday Times (which we don't buy I hasten to add) and it is the guide to throwing a very 2006 party and one thing to do is get some trashy bands. Well we got that right. Susan and I met in 78, for the record, outside the Granary in Bristol. Kev Saunders introduced us and though we both lived in Frome didn't know each other. The Ants were supporting Wire but the gig was cancelled. So, after chatting to Bristol's then rising rock star Johnny Britten who talked about dating one of Paul Maccartney's daughters, we went for a drink over the road to the Old Duke pub. The rest, as they say, is history. Or, to quote Girls Aloud, Biology.

No comments: